Thursday, October 28, 2010

...Well THAT's a Mouthful.

A large part of my job involves looking at lots and lots of donor records, which means reading lots and lots of names.

Sarah and I trade emails containing the more unfortunate names we've come across on a daily basis, which is pretty much what gets us through the day. (That and our benefits package. And our coworkers. And all the free ice cream.) But what gets me more than the Wagtendonks, Swerdfegers, and Krapfs is this situation:

Dr. and Mrs. John L. Smith, Jr., MD, PhD, OBGYN, DDS, MSD, BS, DC, CCEP, BET, VH1, MTV, Esq

Goooooood gravy, mister! I mean doctor! You must be really rich and smart!

I wish there was some way people could tell all my good qualities just by looking at my name...

Mrs. Emily Gray, MA, DC, MGP (Mildly Attractive, Decent Cook, Makes Good Playlists)

Mrs. Emily Gray, HSDR, DFCBSGMBISRS (High School Diploma Recipient, Didn't Finish College Because She Got Married But Is Still Really Smart)

Mrs. Emily Gray, BS15:) (Once Got to Level Fifteen on Bubble Spinner)

Mrs. Emily Gray, R-E-S-P-E-C-T (Find Out What It Means To Me)


That's all I've got.

No comments: