Thursday, November 4, 2010

Word Up

You guys know Sarah, right? That cuter, cooler, altogether more likable version of me?

I'd like to share with all of you an email she sent me this morning.
Hey,

I just got another list of words I may or may not want to send to Microsoft to be added to their vocab. Here are my favorites:

1. Helluvalot

2. Ladyfriend

3. Floppyyyyy

4. Lohohot

5. Dysfunctionally (yeah that’s a real word, Word. Waytagooo.)

6. Meganot

7. Adorbzzz

8. Douchebag

9. Assless

10. fahhhhhREAL

P.S. Being your sister is a marvelous gift from God. I want to be you when I grow up. I am forever indebted to you for showing me the ways of the cool kid.

Your adoring sister and faithful servant,

Sarah
And before you ask, no, I did not tamper with this email at all. Especially not the part at the end.

No comments: