Monday, December 13, 2010

I'M IN LOVE! I'M IN LOVE AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT!!!

I don't know who invented Weight Watchers, but YES I DO BECAUSE I JUST LOOKED IT UP!

Jean Nidetch, I'd like to shake your hand/kiss your face/slap you on the butt and tell you GOOD GAME, because thanks to you I've lost five percent of my body weight over the past 8 weeks.

Let me say that again for those of you who may have been skimming. FIVE PERCENT! 8 WEEKS! SLAP ON THE BUTT!

I'd tell you exactly how much weight that is if I didn't suspect that you're all proficient enough in mathematics to use that information to figure up how much I weigh...and that's just not something I'm prepared to do just yet. But if things keep going this well, you can bet I'll tell you one of these days.

I feel like doing cartwheels. I feel like shouting from the rooftops. I feel like cyberstalking Jean Nidetch until I find her home address and then sending her a giant bouquet of flowers.

Some of you may be thinking that 5% is not that big of a deal...but some of you have also probably never been overweight. Losing weight is hard. Being on a diet sucks - especially during the holidays. But if this diet had a face, I would kiss it right on the mouth. In public! In front of everyone! I love it!

This is the first time I've reached any kind of weight loss goal, and gosh darn it, I plan on enjoying my success.

FREE HUGS AND SMILES FOR EVERYONE! See Emily Gray to receive yours.

No comments: