1. Keeping My Job - because I do NOT spend half the work day on the internet looking up lip gloss and vacation packages.
2. Dr Pepper Lip Smacker - I can't have the real thing, but that's okay because the real thing never made me look this good. (Double meaning, yesssss.)
The Kills - Midnight Boom
(This part of the list could go on forever.)
5. Big Teeth - such as the ones featured here on the lovely Caroline Geiger. (Pay no attention to the fact that Tejal is eating her face. It was all in good fun.) I actually like it when people's teeth are so big that they can barely shut their mouths. It makes me happy and jealous at the same time. Stop judging me.
6. PIZZA - Preferably Papa John's "The Meats" and preferably with garlic sauce. Just in case you were planning on surprise-ordering me some pizza. You're so thoughtful!
7. Embarrassingly Bad Movies - with the occasional good movie thrown in. I won't tell you which one of these I actually thought was good. (Here's a hint: all of them, with an emphasis on the second one. Whitney D. - I hope someday you can forgive me.)
8. Looking At Pictures of Babies That Are Not Mine
9. Looking Up Vacations I Can't Afford to Take - but not at work. NEVER AT WORK.
10. Planning Sarah's Wedding - even though she's single. (Hey, I'm as surprised as you are.)