Friday, June 10, 2011

I Do Art Sometimes.

Sometime last year, the lovely Whitney Damewood and equally lovely Samantha Kelly quadruple-handedly changed my life with a little something called the Paint Game.

The Paint Game is simple. One person emails another person a document created in MS Paint containing a few red lines/waves/squiggles. The recipient of the email is then responsible for turning those lines into a cohesive picture.

I'd like to take a moment to showcase the most recent churnings out of this magnificent art machine. Today's artists include Samantha Kelly, Sarah Howrey and myself. I'll first show you the humble beginnings, followed by the finished product. (You can click on the pictures to enlarge them in case you want to print them out and display them in your home or office.)

EMILY


"This perm was a mistake"

SAM


"Yum!"

SARAH


"Really cool sandcastle"

No comments: