Friday, November 4, 2011

Pumped Up Kicks

I got some new shoes!

This is what they looked like in the store!*


This is what they look like when I walk!


This is what they look like when I run!**


This is what they look like when I scale walls!


This is what they look like when I'm at work!


This is what they look like when I'm delivering a roundhouse kick to Sarah's face!


*Of COURSE I didn't pay $74.99 for these. What do I look like?! I had a 30% off coupon! AND my job is awesome so I'll get reimbursed for them since they qualify as "health equipment" which means I'll really only end up paying whatever the tax is on 70% of $74.99. I don't know, you figure it out. All this frugality is making my brain hurt.

**GOTCHA! That's the same picture of what they look like when I walk, because I DON'T RUN EVER.

No comments: