Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Websessed

Shout out to Samantha Kelly for introducing me to my new favorite website, http://www.myfitnesspal.com/.

It is awesome. AND FREE!

You put in your weight, age, height and how much weight you want to lose and it tells you how many calories you should eat each day AND lets you track everything you eat.

Basically it's like a free version of the Weight Watchers website without the points (but if you have a points calculator like me, it's really easy to keep following the WW plan. FOR FREE.)

The best part is the recipe section. You can put in all the ingredients and then enter the number of servings and it will tell you the nutrition info per serving.

ANYWAY myfitnesspal is not paying me for this advertisement (unless they feel like it) I just think it's awesome.

No comments: