Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Xangsty

My friend Levi posted this on Facebook last night:


I did it because I am an obedient friend. For those of you who don't know, Xanga is a blog server that was wildly popular (at least with my group of friends) seven or eight years ago.

You know when you find your old journals and you're like, "Man, good thing no one else can read these!" Well this was kinda like that, except that it's on the internet so everyone can read it.

Click here if you like reading things that are really annoying.

I can't do it. I tried, but then I went back and read more of it and I just can't do it. Let me sum it up for you:

I was nineteen.

I said "rock awesome" a lot.

I couldn't spell privilege.

I never capitalized anything.

All I talked about was college and how much I hated working at Red Lobster.

It is not cute-embarrassing. It is for real embarrassing.

This picture was on there from when I cut all my hair off. All I can think about is how young and firm my skin looks and how I'm old and wrinkly now.


I'll show you the least embarrassing post in hopes that it will satisfy you and you won't go looking for the actual site. (Click on it to enlarge.)



If you do manage to find it, I'll understand if you pretend not to know me the next time we run into each other at the grocery store.

No comments: