Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fallbums

Here are ten albums that are really good for driving around and looking at leaves or sipping hot tea by the fire. Or sitting on your couch in your pajamas eating Jack in the Box egg rolls and mozzarella sticks for dinner and not feeling even a little bit ashamed.

I included links to Spotify so you can listen for yourself. Enjoy!
  1. The Head and the Heart - The Head and the Heart
    • Favorite Track: Sounds Like Hallelujah
  2. Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
    • Favorite Track: Ragged Wood
  3. Fleet Foxes* - Helplessness Blues
    • Favorite Track: Blue Spotted Tail
  4. The Avett Brothers - The Carpenter
    • Favorite Track: February Seven
  5. Beirut - The Rip Tide
    • Favorite Track: Santa Fe
  6. Mumford and Sons - Babel
    • Favorite Track: Where Are You Now
  7. The Lumineers - The Lumineers
    • Favorite Track: Submarines
  8. Punch Brothers - Who's Feeling Young Now
    • Favorite Track: Don't Get Married Without Me
  9. Blind Pilot - We Are the Tide
    • Favorite Track: Keep You Right
  10. The Young Romans - Tiger Child (Not available on Spotify so the link is to Amazon)
    • Favorite Track: The Logical Song
Honorable Mention (only because they don't quite fit in with the style of the rest of them):
  • Two Door Cinema Club - Beacon
    • Favorite Track: Next Year
  • Alabama Shakes - Boys & Girls
    • Favorite Track: I Ain't the Same
*I know I listed two albums by the same artist but I love them both equally and this is my blog so I will do what I want. 

No comments: