Thursday, September 19, 2013

Snacks on Snacks on Snacks

Y'all.

You HAVE to try this stuff. It's kind of like crack except it's slightly less habit-forming.
Okay that's a lie; it's exactly the same amount of habit-forming. So basically it's just like crack, but without all that annoying kidney and lung damage.* (I can't make any promises about the tooth decay, so enjoy responsibly.)

Here's what you need to do: Mix equal parts candy corn and cocktail peanuts and then FREAK OUT BECAUSE IT IS SO DELICIOUS.

Also, this part is optional but it totally tastes better if you eat it out of a mug with your face on it.
*I had to look up what the long-term effects of crack cocaine are because no one ever offered me drugs. I don't know, I was in show choir.

1 comment:

Ryan, Corrie, Max, and Jack said...

Troy and Abed in the MOR-NING!

Okay, I'm going to have to stop leaving comments, because you're totally going to think I'm some crazy stalker weirdo. But your posts are hilarious!!

(p.s. I am not a crazy stalker. Just a mom with 3 kids, living in South Korea, trying to stay off FB because it totally TICKS ME OFF every time I'm on there.)

The jury is still out on the weirdo part, though.