Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's in the Air


**sigh**

I don't know if it's the new year, or the fact that Valentine's Day is right around the corner...but something wonderful has been going on!

Lately I feel like every girl I talk to is giggling about a new relationship and I'm not gonna lie...I LOVE IT. I have been blessed with some amazing women in my life, and it is such a great feeling to hear about exciting new things happening for them!

I may have been accused once or twice of being more than a little obsessed with my friends' romantic endeavors (mainly by a certain husband of mine who shall remain nameless). I have even been persuaded to take a step back and leave everyone alone...but seeing this handful of girls matched up with worthy men is just fueling my fire! It's just reaffirming my belief that my friends are all beautiful and witty and desirable and deserve the manliest men this world has to offer.

And that, my friends, is why I plan to steadfastly continue my mission to help the remaining "single ladies" realize their worth and wait it out, not for "a" guy, but for THE guy. Nothing less than the best, friends, because that's what YOU are!!!

Did that feel like a hug to anyone else?

2 comments:

Hailey said...

this is great. nice google image. hehe ;)

Emily said...

what can i say, you inspire me.