I posted this on Facebook...but I'm putting it on the blog as well...mostly for my mom's benefit, because I'd hate for her to miss out on a slice of her daughter's literary genius just because she's not on the FB.
25 Random Things About Me
1. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.
2. I know all the words to Grillz.
3. I am the proud owner of a mug with my face on it.
4. I got a piece of pencil lead stuck in my leg when I was little and it’s still there.
5. I never really like the songs I write.
6. I think my feet are really cute.
7. I’m always tempted to introduce Sarah as my twin. I’m not sure she even knows that. WELL, YOU DO NOW!
8. I secretly always feel awkward.
9. As a child, I was a tomboy and my nickname was George.
10. I don’t like home-style cooking.
11. No one’s really sure what my natural hair color is.
12. I’ve read all 7 Harry Potters, the Twilight series, and all 6 Jane Austen novels more times than I care to admit on Facebook.
13. My sister and I have an ongoing quote game that will never end.
14. I’m married to the best man I’ve ever met.
15. I live in Colorado so I have to pretend like I’m not really proud to be from Texas.
16. I have over 50 cousins.
17. I listen to classical music in my car.
18. I’ve had my nose pierced three times.
19. I listen to the John Tesh radio show for two hours every weekday.
20. If we’ve only met once, you won’t remember me the next time we see each other...but I’ll remember you, so our reunion will be reeeeeeeeeeally awkward. I promise.
21. I hate running but I’m training for a half marathon.
22. I worked at Taco Delite for six years of my life and I still miss the regulars.
23. I love my mommy.
24. I’m reading thirty books in 2009. (Only 25 and a half to go!!!)
25. I didn’t hyphenate my last name on Facebook when I got married, because if you don’t know about Gary Gray, then we’re probably not very good friends in the first place.