Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Breakin' the Law, Breakin' the Law

Yesterday Mike, my partner in the fight against crime, regained the use of his security cameras.

This was the result:
WANTED




FOR ANNOYING THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF EVERYONE AT WORK

REWARD: THE CONTENTS OF ED'S WALLET




So then my smart-alec friends, following a slew of heart-wrenchingly sweet messages, sent me this:




WANTED


FOR MAKING EMILY CRY AT THE FRONT DESK INSTEAD OF TACKLING PEOPLE WHO LEAVE EARLY
REWARD: THE CONTENTS OF EMILY'S PURSE


The moral of this story? My friends are punks.

6 comments:

Hailey said...

the moral of the story: you love us. :)
p.s. i didn't realize that shot was from a security camera ... that weirds me out even more.

mrs.fitz said...

nicely done, kristi and haiey!

... said...

the moral of the story is....Ed Ross makes emily cry....wanted.

... said...

please update, I don't think I can log on in expectation...only to be frightened by Ed's face. thank you. :)

Daniel D said...

aw THANKS! i love you.

Kristin said...

Dear Emily,
I think you're funny. I wish you blogged more.
Love,
Kristin