Monday, August 31, 2009

The reason I'm so tired...not to mention in love

Brutus.

So. Dang. Cute.

So dang cute that:

I spent most of my free time this weekend either on the floor or letting him chase me around the house.

I was compelled, for the first time in my life and in spite of everything I ever thought I believed, to allow an animal other than my husband to lick me on the mouth.

I didn't even mind when he peed a little on the carpet...

...or the fact that he woke us up every two hours his first night at home...

...or the nonstop howlfest that took place between 11:30 and 3:30 this morning.





For a more accurate reading, please ask me a few more sleepless nights from now how cute he is.

2 comments:

Melanie "Yes I'm Gonna Eat All of That" Mauss. said...

omg, HA! i just popped by here in case you had written a blog or two, not expecting you to have blogged a FEW times! and i laughed out loud because i, too, let furry animals kiss me on the lips. i know it's gross, but i just have a hard time caring. so. dang. cute.

mrs.fitz said...

love it.