Wednesday, November 17, 2010

YAWELCOME!

So here's what happened: my own mention of Mariah Carey's Christmas album has ultimately become my downfall.

I swore I was going to wait until after Thanksgiving this year...but instead of doing that, I spent a good part of my day compiling the classiest and least embarrassing Christmas playlist of all time.

I'd also like to retract my previous statement that Mariah Carey made the best Christmas album of all time...because I'm pretty sure that was actually Bing Crosby. They just don't make 'em like that anymore.

In fact, there's not even any Mariah Carey ON this playlist, because I didn't quite find her classy enough to make the "Classy Christmas" playlist. What did make the playlist are 86 of the finest, Christmasyest Christmas songs that ever Christmassed.

Why am I telling you this? Mostly so you'll be jealous and wish YOU had the best Christmas playlist of all time.

Did it work? Do you wish that?

Well WISH GRANTED!

Merry Early Christmas, Everybody.

No comments: