Thursday, May 19, 2011

Disappointed? I Can't Say I Blame You.

I know what you're thinking: It's Thursday! WHERE ARE ALL THE VIDEOS?!?!

Look, I want to waste a large chunk of your day. Really, I do. But there's just nothing good on the internet today! I searched for HOURS 15 minutes, because that's how long my break is, and I found absolutely nothing that was worthy of wasting your precious time.

I know I've let you down and the only reason you read this blog is so that you can turn your brain off once a week. I can assure you that I am experiencing the appropriate amount of shame and humiliation. I just hope one day you can forgive me.

In the meantime, here's a real thing I saw in the freezer section at Walmart yesterday.


You know what else dogs like that's pretty much the same? Ice. It's cold, it's wet, it doesn't cost $4 a box, and there's little to no chance of it causing any of your family members to inadvertently ingest dog food because they failed to read the fine print. 

No comments: