Friday, May 6, 2011

Mom Mom-Ma Mom Ma-Mom Ma-Mom MOM!

This Sunday is Mother's Day! (Hey, watch your mouth! That's right, I heard that expletive you just let slip loud and clear. It's not my fault you forgot.)

Sadly, since my mom lives 800 miles away I won't be able to hug her on Mother's Day, but I CAN write her a blog, which is pretty much the same as a hug.
Mom,

Thanks for having, feeding, clothing and loving all of us kids. I don't have a specific example in mind, but I'm sure with four children, at some point you had to touch poop, and I want to thank you for that.

Thanks for touching poop.

Love,

Your Favorite Child, 25 Years Running
P.S. You're still as beautiful as you were when these pictures were taken. (Which I'm guessing is somewhere between 15 and 30 years ago, judging by your haircut.)


No comments: