Friday, July 15, 2011

So Long, Farewell, Alv...Uh...Bye

Yesterday marked the end of two major parts of my life. One goodbye was bittersweet. Many a tear was shed, but I knew it was time, and I can't say I regret a single thing.

The other was more like when you give someone a goodbye handshake with your non-dominant hand so you can surprise right-hook them in the jaw and then laugh uncontrollably as they writhe in pain on the ground - preferably in a mud puddle.

Twenty five American cents to the person who can correctly identify the two instances to which I am referring. (The answers can be found below, written backwards for my own amusement and, let's be honest, just to piss you off.)

1. .rof depoh evah dluoc I gnihtyreve saw ti dna 2 traP swollaH ylhtaeD eht dna rettoP yrraH was I thgin tsaL
2. !SNOSAES LLA ,TI KCUS !!!ESUOH RUO FO TUO GNIVOM YLLANIF ER'EW

No comments: