Friday, July 22, 2011

Tired of Hearing About My New House? TOO BAD!

Here's my weird sense of humor creeping up on me again: I think the title of this post is hilarious because it implies that you don't have a choice as to whether or not you read it. YOU MUST READ ABOUT MY NEW HOUSE BECAUSE YOU CANNOT SURVIVE ONE WEEKDAY WITHOUT A TASTE OF THE SWEET NECTAR THAT IS THIS BLOG! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Anyway, thanks to a few awesome friends of ours, we got almost everything moved into the new house last night. Our living room is actually put together already, and I have a PICTURE to PROVE IT!


Also just for the heck of it, here's a close-up of Bravo:


Anyway, we got to sleep in the new house last night and the most AMAZING thing happened: I woke up in the middle of the night and had to go get our comforter because I WAS FREEZING! FREEZING!

If you've always had air conditioning in your house then you probably have no idea how miraculous this is. To give you a frame of reference, the nights have been averaging around 80-85 BILLION degrees in our old house for the past few weeks, so yeah, I pretty much wanted to french kiss this new house.

See you guys Monday, at which time I will probably still be talking about my new boyfriend house.

No comments: