Monday, August 8, 2011

Inkplot

We haven't been in our house three weeks yet, so it makes perfect sense that on Saturday I discovered this:


I checked Gary's mouth for ink marks but there was nothing there. It wasn't too long before I discovered this little guy looking a little blue if you catch my drift:



It's clear what happened here: Brutus chewed up a pen and then rubbed my poor sweet baby Bravo's paws in the ink so I'd think he did it. Poor little angel; always getting picked on by his bully of an older brother.

Anyway I'm certainly open to suggestions as to how to get the spot out of the carpet. I read something online that said to saturate the stain with hairspray, let it dry, and then pour a solution of one part white vinegar and one part water on the stain and scrub it with a toothbrush. I did all those things, and all it did was make my carpet smell really good (thank you Herbal Essences) and then really bad (no thank you Heinz).

No comments: