Saturday, September 3, 2011

Gary Day

Gary turns 25 today, and I'm gonna tell it like it is.

He's a man's man and yet he still knows exactly how to comfort me when I'm upset. 

If you know him, he's probably helped you move/fix something/build a ridiculous light out of mason jars and done it with a smile. 

He is a man after God's own heart.

He roughhouses with our dogs and then kisses them on the head when they're done. 

He makes his own BBQ sauce and IT IS DELICIOUS. 

He works hard to provide for his family, even if it means putting up with a series of crappy jobs with crappy bosses.

He's a helicopter pilot, and it won't be too long before he gets to live his dream full-time.

He's rather good looking.

He's never had a shred of conceit even though he's the best man I know.

He tells me he loves me several times a day, but I'd know it even if he never said the words.


Happy birthday Gary! I'm so proud to be your wife.

No comments: