Monday, September 12, 2011

Hang On



Whoa, hey! Sup hangers?! Gosh, there sure are a lot of you there in my closet! Aren't you guys supposed to be holding up some clothes or something?

Oh, I see. You only hold up clean clothes. It appears I have nothing to offer you then.

I really wanted to post a picture of the pile of laundry that's been steadily encroaching on our bedroom and is now making a promising attempt to overtake the rest of the house, and I went as far as to take a picture, but Gary asked me in earnest not to post it because he said it was embarrassing. He asks for so little, so I guess the least I can do is refrain from posting a picture of his unmentionables.

Instead, I'll just show you this totally un-doctored picture Leah took of Bravo yesterday.


Fifty points* to whoever comes up with the best caption.

*Points can be redeemed only for respect. So I guess they should really be called respect units. Fifty respect units to whoever comes up with the best caption.

No comments: