Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Work Out

First of all, have you heard this song? I have to warn you before you listen to it - if you're anything like me, you're gonna be walking around all day shrugging your shoulders at strangers and saying nonchalantly, "I work out." (See also: Me walking around shaking my head back and forth saying "wigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle... wigglewigglewigglewigglwiggle")

Anyway, to distract you from the fact that you're now wondering whether or not I have some sort of social disorder, LOOK AT THAT BIRD OVER THERE!!!

Yesterday Leah and I did the Jack Quinn's run. (It's a running club downtown...click here for more info.) And when I say "did" it, I think you know what I mean. That's right! We walked all 5 K's!!!

Leah's a tad more athletic than I am (meaning she is one of those freaks who actually seem to enjoy working out) so she kept itching to run, but she very patiently kept my turtle's pace because she's a good friend. (Also maybe because every time she looked like she was about to leave me, I gently reminded her that without her there to protect me I'd probably get murdered by a hobo and it would be all her fault.)

I don't really know where I was going with this.

THE END

Oh wait! I vaguely remember where I was going with this! Something about...my blisters have shin splints.

THE END*

*I have a feeling my editor would frown upon my double use of "the end"...but she's still out of town, and you know what they say, "When the cat's away, I'll say 'the end' as many times as I want!"

No comments: