Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Root of the Problem

Every day at lunch, I drink one of these:


And every day, someone cracks a joke about it.

"I think I'm gonna need to see some ID. Heh heh heh."

"Tryin' to take the edge off? Heh heh heh."

"Whoa, better make sure nobody from HR sees ya with that! Heh heh heh."

As you can plainly see, each joke is both charmingly witty and apparently quite self-satisfying.

I'm not gonna lie though, there are days I wish I was drinking something a little stronger. Like a DR. PEPPER! (Why, what did you think I was talking about???)

While I can say with confidence that Diet A&W is the best of all the diet drinks out there as far as not tasting like cat food goes, there's just nothing quite like a real, non-diet Dr. Pepper to give me the throat exfoliation and heartburn I'm looking for in a soda.

No comments: