Wednesday, October 12, 2011

:::REAL QUICK:::

Okay I know I said I was taking a week off - and I am - but SOMETHING AMAZING HAS HAPPENED and I just had to tell someone. Like a hundred and fifty someones.

Okay, so...remember how we moved? And how I hated our previous landlords with a fervor bordering on the unreasonable? And how I kept saying I didn't even know why we were bothering to clean because I knew those %$*&#s weren't going to give us any of our deposit back?

WELL THEY DID GIVE US SOME OF OUR DEPOSIT BACK.

FOUR HUNDRED AND EIGHTY ONE DOLLARS OF IT.

THAT'S MORE THAN HALF!

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!

Does this make me regret all the bad things I said about them? Not even a little bit. I still think they're dirty scoundrels; I'm just gonna chalk this one seemingly good deed up to an accounting error that I'm sure they'll discover in a week or so only to find that it's TOO LATE because we'll already have SPENT IT LIKE IT'S HOT! ON A NEW MATTRESS! WITHOUT ANY KIND OF AIR-PUMP MECHANISM OR WEIRD DIVIDER IN THE MIDDLE!

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIIIIIFE!!!

No comments: