Thursday, February 2, 2012

God Bless A-Farragut

Yesterday after work, Sarah drove me home as per usual. As per UNusual, I arrived home to find my garage door wide open.

As you can imagine, I immediately passed out and Sarah had to drag my lifeless body inside.

JUST KIDDING! But I did have a wicked flashback to the day we got robbed, so I prepared for the worst and went inside with Sarah at my back to protect me/catch me in the event that I actually did pass out. I took a deep breath, opened the door and...nothing! was! gone!

NOT A SINGLE THING! Let me just tell you that if this had happened at our old house, that place would have been cleaned out from top to bottom. But not on Farragut Avenue! No sir! Farragut Avenue is the place where dreams come true! Where you can leave your garage door open AND forget to lock the door from the garage to the inside of the house and suffer no punishment of any kind for being such an idiot!

I LOVE THIS NEIGHBORHOOD!

No comments: