Tuesday, March 27, 2012

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So I saw the Hunger Games this weekend, and it was everything I could have hoped for. Actually it was MORE than I could have hoped for because it began with a VERY EXCITING PREVIEW!

They're making a movie out of another one of my favorite books, The Host by Stephenie Meyer. Yeah, yeah, knock her if you want to. Honestly I don't know why people don't give her more of a break. She was just a stay at home mom who happened to write a bestseller.

ANYWAY I unashamedly love this book and I'm really looking forward to seeing the movie adaptation!

Here's the trailer:



And here's the cast (photos courtesy of imdb - the first three are actual stills from the movie):

Saoirse Ronan as Melanie Stryder


Diane Kruger as The Seeker


Max Irons as Jared Howe


Jake Abel as Ian O'Shea


William Hurt as Jeb Stryder


Frances Fisher as Maggie Stryder


Chandler Canterbury as Jamie Stryder


Boyd Holbrook as Kyle O'Shea


If you haven't read it yet, you've got a year. READ IT!

No comments: