Monday, April 23, 2012

Drive It All Day and Don't Fill Up the Tank

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Oh hey guys! I didn't see you there because I was too busy FREAKING OUT about the CAR I GOT THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After more than two years of not having a car of my own, it's still a little surreal. I feel like someone just let me borrow it for a little while and I'm gonna have to give it back soon.

I named her Beyonce because she is classy and brown. (Don't tell Gary, but I also renamed his truck Jay-Z. They belong together. Who knows? There might even be a little bicycle named Blue Ivy in our future.)

Fashionista that she is, Beyonce wouldn't be caught dead without some killer accessories.

This one's my favorite:


It looks like any other remote, but then BAM!


It's also a key!

Gary got a matching one, so naturally this is what we spent most of the weekend doing:

No comments: