Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'll Give You A War You Won't Believe

This is a video of the tree in my front yard from my living room window.


As you can see, the moths have got us surrounded.

Eleven of them ambushed me as I got out of the shower this morning. I bet they thought they were sooo smart, hiding in the vents while I got good and vulnerable. The joke was on them, though, 'cause after years of tutelage under Gary "Badder than Banner" Gray, I have finally developed the ability to hulk out with or without my purple pants.

I killed every last one of those little em-effers. I was ruthless. Merciless. Like a younger, cuter, more articulate Rambo.

Except I was the one who drew first blood. And my only weapon was a ball of toilet paper. And Trautman didn't make me; God made me!

OKAY FINE IT WAS NOTHING LIKE RAMBO.

**UPDATE**
It has been brought to my attention that you pretty much can't see crap in the video. I guess the quality got lost somewhere in the uploading process. What you should be looking at is the tree outside my house teeming with hundreds and hundreds of moths. It's gross.

No comments: