Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sit On It

Gary's on his way back to Montana, but before he left he bought me a new couch! It's kinda weird sitting down and not feeling the wood frame digging into my legs, but I guess I'll get used to it.


Bravo seems to like it.


Just kidding! That's a fake stuffed dog we put there for decoration. Bravo couldn't possibly sit still for that long.


We also picked up this awesome chair at the Old North End garage sale on Saturday. We need to get a cushion for it, but I really like it, and Gary got to haggle with a rich lady in the process, so everybody's happy!


She had these custom made, which made us think she has enough money that she probably won't miss the fifteen bucks we talked her out of.


And by we I mean Gary. I'm pretty sure if I tried to haggle I'd end up giving somebody more money than they were asking for in the first place.

No comments: