Wednesday, October 16, 2013

High Dropout Rate

My earrings keep falling out. And I'm not just talking about the kind that has a curved hook and no support on the back end - I'm talking about the ones with backs on them. THIS IS SERIOUS.

I'll just be walking along, minding my own business, and BAM clink! I hear my earring hit the floor. And y'all KNOW it's not a result of any rigorous physical activity on my part.

I am a (mostly) rational person, so I know this can't actually have anything to do with pregnancy...but there is a tiny part of me that's like...what if it has EVERYTHING to do with pregnancy?

Who knows? All kinds of weird changes happen to your body when you're growing a baby (like temporary eyesight impairment, which I did not see coming*) so who's to say this isn't just a pregnancy-related phenomenon that has yet to have been properly documented?

A quick Google search indicates that I seem to be the first one to notice the correlation. This can only mean one of two things:
1. I will go down in history as the woman who made one of the least important discoveries of all time - even if it's only your browser history.

2. It is a coincidence and I need to get a life.
BUT IT'S PROBABLY NUMBER ONE.

*Even before my vision got worse. Ba-dum-CHING!

No comments: