Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hey Baby

 
Seriously though...we should have had one of these a long time ago.

Carolina just turned three months old and is now entering what they call the "golden age" where she just laughs all the time and is generally in a good mood.

Sarah and I took her to the grocery store this weekend, and when we were standing in the baking aisle and she had fallen asleep in the Ergobaby, and I just looked at Sarah and said, "I am so happy right now...I think I could actually cry."

I don't know what triggered it, but I was suddenly overwhelmed by the fact that I finally had this little person I'd wanted for so long.

So there's a little extra sap for your Tuesday. :)
If you're looking for something a little manlier, head over to the G. Gray blog where we have lots of tools and wood shavings and no crying.

No comments: