Monday, March 10, 2014

Nerd Alert


You guys.

I got new glasses.

They are totally nerdy but that isn't the point.

The point is that they were CHEEEEAP!

And I have my mom to thank for it! She told me about this website called Zenni Optical. It's awesome! They have all kinds of cute frames and you can upload a picture of yourself to see how the different frames will look on you.

I've been wearing the same pair of glasses for like four years because since I usually wear contacts, I always use up all my vision insurance money on those. Plus even after insurance, I feel like glasses always end up costing me like over a hundred bucks. BUT NOT THIS TIME!

These babies only set me back forty five smackers, including shipping.

I'm pretty happy about it.


CLICK HERE to check out the site. (I got style #628021 in case you want to be twinsies.)

No comments: