Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Now Entering Disturbia

WARNING: This blog post is not going to make you feel shiny and happy. If you're having an even slightly bad day, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER, because this will only make it worse. Other possible side effects include empathy-induced nausea; loss of faith in humanity; a sudden and uncontrollable urge to shake an awkward teenager.

I was planning on saving these for Time Waster Thursday, but after further consideration I decided this was a subject that demanded more immediate attention.

What are they? Three videos; each more disturbing than the last. I know you're probably not going to watch them in their entirety, and I can't say I blame you. But I'd like you to see at least some of each so you'll understand why I'm so upset.







So apparently this is a thing now? Pre-teens making terrible music accompanied by even terrible-r music videos? I just have one question: WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS???

Wait, I have another question: WHERE ARE YOUR LYRICISTS???

Okay forget the one question. I have like a million.

WHO IS PAYING FOR THIS?

WHO'S THE OLD DUDE RAPPING IN THE FIRST ONE AROUND THE 2:31 MARK AND WHERE DID YOU FIND HIM???

WHY ARE THESE SONGS NOW STUCK IN MY HEAD???

WHY????

WHY???????

And what can we do? There's only one thing left to do: Sit back and thank God these aren't our kids.

No comments: