Thursday, March 17, 2011

Time-Waster Thursday!

Well it's Thursday...let's waste some time!

First up, two videos of babies who can't seem to make up their minds. "Is it scary or do I like it???"





Next up, a little something inspiring.


I wish this was my life.



This wouldn't be so bad either.



Soundtrack to my childhood



Waiiiit aaaa minute!



New Kid History!



And finally, the video that literally made me laugh til I cried.




Now for all you nerds out there, some casting news.

Jennifer Lawrence has reportedly been cast for the role of Katniss Everdeen in the upcoming movie adaptation of The Hunger Games.




Frontrunners for the role of Peeta Mellark are these guys:


Alex Pettyfer

Josh Hutcherson

Hunter Parrish
It's all so exciting! But most importantly, it's a spectacular waste of time.

No comments: