Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Book 'em, Danno.

Since my blog gets about a hundred million new hits a day, I've decided to give the people what they want and write a book.

Just kidding. But I have been kicking around the idea of writing a short story or something. On the car ride home from Texas I had a lot of time to think about what I'd like to write, and I did manage to come up with a few ideas.

So what's it about? Love? Happiness? A handsome young hero who overcomes all odds to get the girl? Nah. It's about death of course!

Idea #1: Girl has been good her whole life; develops theory that she could get away with murder; decides to test the theory by killing someone.

Idea #2: Girl has a crush on boy; boy is killed in a car accident. Girl becomes obsessed and convinced that he was the love of her life even though they barely knew each other.

Idea #3: Twin sisters. One dies; the other is left to deal.

Did anyone see any of those coming? I swear I'm not usually this morbid...I'm just...morbi-curious.

I think my brain might be broken.

No comments: