Monday, May 30, 2011

BEST! MEMORIAL DAY! EVERRRRR!!!

So you guys wanna know what I did for Memorial Day?

I BLEW MY FIRST WEIGHT LOSS GOAL OUT OF THE WATER! THAT'S WHAT I DID!

So here's what's been going on: I've been hanging out at around a 22 pound loss for like EVER. I guess you could call it a plateau, but I prefer to call it the most frustrating thing that's ever happened to me ever. There's a little chart on the WeightWatchers website that tracks your progress with a little red line at my 10% mark so I'd know how close I was...and boy, was I close. I've been dancing on top of that line for weeks. But NOT TODAY! Today I could swing on that line like a kid on the monkey bars!

Not ONLY did I lose 10% of my body weight, I also passed the 25 pound mark in the process! THIRTY POUNDS, HERE I COME!!!

I'M SO HAPPY. I can't type anymore because I have some very important cartwheels to do.

No comments: