Wednesday, September 7, 2011

FALL!

Do you know how much I love fall? I don't think you know. Allow me to clear things up for you: I LOVE FALL SO MUCH. The weather's great, the clothes are great -- I mean, JACKETS, amirite?! Who doesn't love wearing jackets? Oh, you? You don't love wearing jackets? THEN GET OUT OF MY BLOG. I actually have a little bit of a jacket problem. I always try to break them out of the coat closet way too early and then end up drenched in sweat by the end of the day because I'm too stubborn to change. I DON'T CARE IF IT'S EIGHTY-FIVE DEGREES; I LOOK ADORABLE.

Fall came right on time this year. It was like September started and I immediately started shivering and cursing my way out of the shower. That's how you know it's good. (I mean let's be honest - I've only taken one shower so far in September, but that's beside the point.) I even dyed my hair dark for the occasion! Also because I can't afford highlights anymore. But mostly it was for fall!


Nothing says "fall" like a blurry cell phone picture of yourself.

What I'm MOST excited about is that our new house has a fireplace. Gary hasn't let me use it yet because he says 60 degrees isn't cold enough to start a fire, but I have plans to start strategically placing ice cubes in various sensitive areas of his body while he sleeps, so I'm confident I'll have my way* soon enough. 

So anyway let's get on out there, wear some jackets, stomp some leaves and pay way too much for a pumpkin spice latte so we can drink to fall!

*My way or a one way ticket to Sleeponthecouchville, but definitely one of the two.

No comments: