Monday, November 28, 2011

THE WAIT IS OVER

Alright guys, I made it past Thanksgiving.

IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME.

Most of you probably already have this saved because most of you probably keep careful records of everything I've ever suggested you listen to on this blog...

...but just in case my delusions of grandeur are a touch off base, I'm happy to share my special Christmas playlist with all of you for the second year in a row! This list has been lovingly and carefully crafted over the past several years, and as much as it pains me to say it, is completely free of Mariah Carey songs. (I love you, early 90's Mariah, but you're just not what we're looking for here. I'll give you a call when I'm working on my "Christmas Songs I Listen to When I'm Positive No One Else Is Around" list.)

So without further ado, here it is: Classy Christmas

No comments: